Thursday, December 3, 2009
Emo
I've been crying lately. For no reason. And I don't think it's good for my health. I mean, that other day, I cried because I just wanted to. Before I know it, my tears are falling. My eyes are now swollen. I seriously don't know what is happening. Is this a disease or my body is telling me to let go of the tears that I've been bottling inside? Maybe. I used to keep my REAL feeling to myself. I don't want anyone to know about it. But now, I think the feelings are to much to handle[for my body] that now I've been crying out of nowhere. There's this time when I ate in a foodcourt, I cried after hearing my mum said the word 'PMR'. I was so embarrased but still, I cannot control my feelings. All the people were watching that time. Then, after we got home, I cried (again) before going to bed. And when I woke up at the middle of the night, I just burst out crying. Do you think this is a serious problem??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
doodd..
same prob here weyh ;[
Post a Comment