Yesterday, My mom taught me Sejarah. And I don't have a clue what she was talking about. And then tears start flowing. She's getting angrier. She was like "Awat hg teriak??!!!" "Tu lah hg, org tegoq sikit nak nangis". She doesn't even have a clue why I'm crying.
First, I'm crying because I remembered what my PMR results were like. I didn't get an A for Sejarah and Geografi. I mean, I AM SO STUPID. I think she thinks of me that way. Because she was actually asking about Asia Tenggara and I can't even answer the simplest question.
Secondly, I was actually crying before that. I was reading 'Julia'. The part when both of her parents died in a car crash. I am so caught up with the novel up to the point I cried in front of my mother. [But she thought I was crying for other reasons]. She always thinks I'm crying for no reasons. Always. Sometimes I do that. Of course, all girls have to experience that. PMS.
Even masa dapat my PMR results, my mom saw my crying. But what she doesn't know is, I'm still crying because of the results. Sometimes, before I sleep, I think about how badly I am in Sejarah and Geografi. Yeah, I'm still sad about it. Eventhough i'm now in form 5.
So, whoever thinks I'm just a plain 'ol happy-go-lucky type of girl. Well, you thought wrong. I am actually VERY fragile in the inside. You might not know you've hurt me. Coz I will never tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment