I hate you for making me feel this way. I hate you because throughout these years you never failed to make my heart skipped a beat whenever I see you. I hate that you don't even bother to glance at me but I still go crazy about you. I hate that even as you love another girl, I still have feelings for you. Because of you, I can't even look at other guys. I hate you. I hate your hair that flow so nicely when you flipped it. I hate that stupid backpack of yours that you carry around everyday to school. I hate that every time I try to ignore you at school, you come and smile at me. And I'm back to the start. I hate your smile. I hate that you will never know how I feel about you. I hate that I have to see you every single day. I hate seeing you with another girl. I hate not remembering to forget you. I hope that school ends quickly so I can move on and forget all about you. Because I hate you so much. I hate you so much, I cried. I hate you so much, smiling to you never been this hard. You're prettier than me. You're smarter than me. You have so much confidence, it brings me down. It has been 2 years and I'm still hoping for that miracle. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment