Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last december I gave you my heart, but you ripped it apart and left it to bleed.

I know I fall fast. And I fall very, very deep. I just can't help it.

You made it seem like you feel the same way about me.

The late night chats, phone calls from you; to listen to my problems and cries, telling your secrets; things other people doesn't know.

The truth is, you won't feel the same way about me. This happen every time.

When the heartbreak starts, I'll be crying my heart out.

And when I finally forget about you, I'll fall for someone else and convinced that I won't fall very deep this time.

Fails every time.

And the cycle starts all over again.

I just can't learn from my mistakes. Or maybe, I just don't want to.

["you" refers to every guy I've ever fallen for]

No comments: