- I have just realized that I haven't been posting in English. Yes, I said that I'll be posting in English at tumblr. That was before I knew that tumblr was an addictive re-blogging site. Yep, not blogging site, re-blogging site.
- I have also realized that my English is not getting better at all. I don't speak much English with my TESLian friends and I don't write much English in my blog. What I've noticed is, my English is still the same, just like it was when I was in high school. My vocab did not change at all. Still using the same ol' words. Haihhh. Please oh please, I wish I would start talking in English. Preferably with great vocabs.
- I realized that I need to get ahead in my studies. I'm in a class where everybody is racing to get to the top. I NEED TO BE IN THE TOP. If only I can erase laziness.
- I need to go and do my assignments now.
- And maybe study.
Bye my beautiful friends! Wish me luck :)
No comments:
Post a Comment