Monday, May 14, 2012

Smile, you' feel better If you did.

As you all know, I've deleted my last post. I have this habit of writing angrily whenever a thing upsets me. *sigh* sedih tu memang la sedih. Siapa tak sedih?

Anyways, I've been keeping myself busy with things to distract me from thinking about him.

Firstly, I've been playing the ukulele that Ikhlas bought from her friend. Actually, I'm getting good at it. It seems hard but the fact is, Ukulele is really easy to play. I can also tune it all by myself. Isn't it cool?  Plus, when I play it I feel like I'm on the beach sipping a glass of coconut juice wearing a lei. Anyone who wants to chill with me, jamming on the beach are welcomed to the club :) Besides that, I am really trying to play the guitar. Sampai sakit tangan beb! Rasa macam rocker sejati (minus the hair). For now, boleh le try beberapa chords. Nak main satu lagu susah sikit. Tapi lama-lama tengok la hasilnya. My mom bought me this polishing cloth and string cleaner for the guitar so I can take better care of it. Yay love my mom <3
Le Guitar and Uke
I can also drive now. Not professionally. That day I went to send Ilham to school and then something happened. Ugh so embarrassing. Izni boleh tak jangan malukan diri sendiri? Dah la malukan kawan-kawan Ilham jugak. Damn. My mom said that it's part of experience but I think that incident got me scarred for life. I wanted to drive my grandpa's car but something came up and I had to drive her car. Scary much? Haha. So far so good.

Kiss kiss! 
My cousin recently came to visit with his new baby boy Mahdi. I swear he is so cute! Mahdi is not the typical baby who cries a lot and are scared of strangers. He is a laid-back, cool little man. Plus, he likes when I play the uke so that's a plus. He is also photogenic. I guess I can say the camera loves him. We went swimming, and I haven't swam since Melaka when I went with Neng to Stadium Hang Jebat (Tibe-tibe teringat memori indah bersama). It was fun :) 

Oh and I've been cooking a lot more than I did before. Alone. Without parental guidance. Ok I guess for a girl memang la kena belajar masak kan. But I still feel the need to boast about it. Haha. I even cooked "Nasi Saliq" (an Egypt dish I think) alone. Of course my mom gave all the instructions but I did it all by myself. Yay me!

For the 6 month holiday I'm thinking of rekindling my love with Korean Dramas. What's the harm in that right? Wrong. It is definitely harmful as you'd spend a lot of time in front of the TV and computer. Oh well, I'm already addicted to this drama, "Love Rain" because Yoona is in it and she looks cute with Jang Geun Seuk. No idea what I'm talking about right? That's because you have a life. 
Jang Geun Seuk making googly eyes at Yoona

I am also spending quality time with my friends. Especially Erli. We like to jog in the morning. Masuk USM buat macam kami yang punya. Ayesha and Erli came over and we had a sleepover. It was fun. Especially when Ayesha's mom brought us to the old book store in Chow Rasta Road. Boy, how I love books. And the smell of old books - Priceless. I bought Shakespeare's Hamlet that has this rustic, old look which I love. And there's also some scribblings from the previous owner so that might come in handy. After we went book-shopping, we ate mee goreng and cok udang at the stalls near there. It's fun , really. Ooops forget to mention Syariz. Earlier that morning, four of us ate breakfast at khaleel. It was nice. 

I forgot to mention that I got my results from Uitm. Alhamdulillah, it's what I've been praying for. Sooo happy! The day after the results I went to seberang with Azwan to do our MedSi test. Met few of my friends back at uitm. I hope the medsi result will be fine. I really want to get into USM. *sigh* *sigh* 

That's all for now folks! Salam.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I know who those people are and I do have a life! great to see I'm not the only one who is trying to distract myself from thinking about someone.

Asphodel Walnut said...

Awhhh memories memories :)