Wednesday, July 18, 2012

About me


  1. I'm left-handed. But weirdly, I'm only left-handed when I'm writing and holding a spoon when eating. Other things that most of lefties do, I don't do it. I play my guitar the right way, hold my knife, use scissors, all using my right hand. Weird huh?
  2. I have the tendency to space out. My mom said I inherited it from my father. A lot of people say that I'm very arrogant. Because every time they speak to me, I won't answer them. I was in my space out mood. But the truth is i'm not arrogant! I'm very friendly. Don't be afraid to say HI :) 
  3. I hate frogs. Afraid of them, to be exact. Obviously you would know if you've been reading my blog. Erghh the thought of it gives me the creeps. 
  4. I am a very ticklish person. SERIOUSLY. Even when you stop tickling, I would still feel ticklish.
  5. I like to reminisce about the past a lot. I don't know why. I just do. 
  6. My siblings said that I'm annoying because I like to point out people's mistakes. They said I'm like Ted Mosby in How I Met Your Mother. I really feel that if I don't point it out, they might make a fool of themselves later on. Seriously guys, you should thank me. I don't mind if people correct me. So, correct me if I'm ever wrong.
  7. I like music. I really do. Although I don't listen to all types of genres. So far the genres that I like is Pop, pop rock, rock, jazz, reggae, rhythm and blues, K-pop, classical, musicals (like grease. ooh) national anthems (Cause I've been in choir clubs, I know quite a lot of patriotic songs. hehe), traditional music, country,  hip hop, and soul. I think that's it. I don't really enjoy all that metal, punk or hard core kind of rock but I have nothing against them. Actually, studies shown that people who listen to hardcore-metal rock are more intelligent than those who doesn't.
  8. It's hard for me to trust people. But when I do, don't do anything to break my trust. 
  9. When I was a child, I used to eat shoe polish. My mom said that I ate it all and my lips were so black. I can't believe my mom didn't stop me from eating "kiwi kasut"!
  10. I wear baju kurung a lot. I mean a LOT. I don't know why. I just love it. It makes me forget a little about my insecurities. Whenever I feel sad I would start wearing my baju kurung when going out. I have like 2 closets full of baju kurung! That's how many baju kurung I have. And still counting.
  11. When I was 12, I had this obsession towards Eminem. I would memorize his songs, collect his pictures and go gaga over him. I guess that phase has gone through now. 
  12. When I was little, I didn't have any friends. My parents was so worried that they even considered getting me fixed. I think my first real friend is Syamim Alia. When we were in standard 6, she approached me and became besties ever since. I have to thank her for that because if not for her, I would become friendless throughout my life.
  13. I like the taste of cinnamon. Sadly, my mom doesn't.
  14. Currently, I have this obsession of Nichkhun from 2pm. I even named my camera Nichkhun (Since it's a nikon). He's siamese and can speak about 5 language. Isn't that impressive? Well, I think this obsession will disappear through time. Like my obsession towards Eminem.
  15. I like to make things. Like arts and crafts. Anything I can do with my hands. Since I was 12 I think, that I began making things for my self. Like notebooks, bracelets. A lot of stuffs. 
  16. My favourite author is Edgar Allan Poe. I liked him since the first time I heard his name in Tim Burton's short movie "Vincent". I think I was 15 at that time.
  17. My first ever crush is.. Ah malunya nak cakap. Ok the first boy I ever liked is Shaheed Rafiq. Damn. Shaheed, if you're reading this, take note that I don't like you anymore (1 over 1000 chances of him reading this). I moved on so looooong ago. Plus, I was like 11 at that time. I didn't know any better. 
  18. I once read this book, The Orchids and Gumbo Poker Club by Alice Alfonsi, and it mentioned the most romantic way of proposing that I have read so far. This guy brought the girl in a canoe on a river close to her home and plucked the orchids nearby and swirled the flower on her ring finger and said"Will you be mine forever?". *Izni faints*
  19. I have a song playlist for everything. Okay, not everything. Most of things. I have a playlist to listen before I got to sleep, when I'm showering (Yes, I bring my phone in when I having a bath), when I work out (which is not frequently), when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling happy, when I'm reminiscing the 90's, when I'm studying. I have a lot of playlist huh?
  20. It's not easy for me to remember certain things, but when I do,  it's hard for me to forget.

2 comments:

Asphodel Walnut said...

Are you up for a cinnamon challenge? I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHAFAKAAA

Izzy said...

Bring it on Bitch! Hehe